Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I have a dream, a fantasy

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger! I've been really swamped at work and other projects!

Here's a quick update:

Follie Check #1: March 2

9 measurable
6 tiny ones
E2: 650

Follie Check #2: Today
10 measurable
? tiny
E2: 1133

I can't help but be excited with these results! They are the best I've ever had so I'm excited to get more eggs and embies this cycle. With all of the bad news we get with infertility, a girl can dream right? So I decided to let my fantasies run wild the last few days. Maybe I will even have some to freeze!!

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Darya,

I think you should be excited with those results, particularly as they are the best you have ever had. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you Darya!! Never give up the dream.

Nikki said...

Woohoo - yup, you certainly have the right to dream and let your wild fantasies take over. Celebratory events are few and far between in IF, so when you got one, enjoy it!!

Good luck!

Josée Martens said...

Wow! THat does sound great! I've never had such a good result and you aren't even done yet! Go get 'em!

Mary said...

Darya,

That's fantastic. I'm glad you are feeling so good. Could you imagine if you got pregnant and had some to freeze. Wow. Things are really looking up!

Erica said...

That is such great news Darya! I can't wait to hear about the beautiful embabies you and your DH produce. :)

Thinking of you...

Nikki said...

BTW Darya - I nominated you for an award. The details are on my blog!

Miss Tori said...

Darya,

I thought I'd come over to your blog to respond to your comment. The DHEA I am using is a compound from a pharmacy up in the Denver area. My RE likes to use them for the DHEA. It's 75 mg a day, and I just split the pills in half, take on in the am the other in the pm. It was $61 for a 100 pills.

Anonymous said...

Let your dreams run wild. Sometimes you need to do that to cope with all the stress.
I just found your blog . I am reaching out to my fellow bloggers to introduce my non profit, Parenthood for Me.org. Our mission is to provide financial and emotional support to those starting families through adoption or medical intervention. Please visit our website and blog and pass the link on. Thank you for your support. I look forward to reading your blog
Sincerely,
Erica Schlaefer