Sunday, February 22, 2009

The tolling of the iron bell

Tomorrow, I go in for my baseline and if all goes ok, stimms start on Wednesday. I'm scared. I've been trying to avoid thinking about IF for the last week or so but it creeps its way into my thoughts often. Each time, my heart starts racing, my hands start shaking and energy seems to quickly runaway from me. I can't believe I'm going through this AGAIN. I'm so tired of it all. On the one hand, I'm excited to start again and hope this will be it. On the other hand I'm petrified that it won't work. That it will never work, and the thought of that is terrifying.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh Darya, you have shown me so much support lately and I thank you for that. I think you are very brave for giving it another go. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to prepare yourself mentally to start this up again. I really hope your dreams come true this cycle.

Are they experimenting with your protocol or anything else different this time?

Nikki said...

Good luck Darya - I can't wait for your update tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Caroline said...

Hi Darya,

You are doing so well. IF can be pretty terrifying at times, but you have already shown how strong you are. We're here for you.

Erica said...

Lots of luck! Please keep us posted and you can definitely endure this! Sending strong thoughts your way.

Mary said...

You are so strong, hon. I'm happy that you are on your way to a new cycle. I have a great feeling about this. Hang in there.

Josée Martens said...

Darya, you and I will be cycling together. I start stims this weekend I think. GOOD LUCK!

Erica said...

Hey Darya! I just want to let you know I'm thinking of you and hoping you were able to start the stims and get this cycle underway this week...