Sunday, March 8, 2009

ER Tomorrow

I have ER tomorrow morning! I'm excited because I had such a better response than I have in the past.



My lining went down a little again yesterday but nobody seems worried about it. Right when I walked in, the u/s said 'so something weird is going on with you'. Thanks! The nurse told me not to worry and it was fine. I did hear the u/s technician say something to the nurse about my lining being cloudy, whatever that means. The only explanation I got was 'we are giving you lots of hormones so sometimes things happen, don't worry'. Yeah, easy for them to say isn't it?


I will ask my RE when I have him cornered...hehe For now, I'm ready to have these ripe eggs removed!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!!!! :D

Caroline said...

Darya, That is great news! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Miss Tori said...

When I first read your post title, I thought, "Uh-uh, ER isn't on until Thursday"! LOL Then I realized you were talking about your egg retrieval! I'm a dork. ;-)

Erica said...

Good luck tomorrow! Let's get some embabies created!!

Josée Martens said...

YAYAYAYYY!!! Happy retrieval. Come on ripe follies!

Nikki said...

Good luck!!