Saturday, January 31, 2009

And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too

BEDREST

Today I am 6dp3dt. Every moment is going by SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow. If I learned one thing during my bedrest, it's that I'm quite lazy when I let myself. I had all these plans of things I could do while I'm lying on the couch like get caught up on some work, organize my overwhelming pile of papers and I got NOTHING done! I did obsess on the Internet and I watched a lot of tv. I even discovered the food network! I know, I'm really behind on that. It's actually pretty good. I'm using some recipes and tips this weekend. Ok, I digress. When I finally had to go back to work, it was really hard to get my ass out of bed. I even sat up and contemplated taking yet another day off but I forced myself to go. My point is, it's really easy to be lazy and it doesn't take long to get used to it.

4dp3dt-NOW

Thursday night, I started getting some strange cramps. Friday morning I woke up very crampy and bloated and I started to panic. I was very crampy/bloated all day yesterday and it really freaked me out. OMG this didn't fucking work. Wait, is it implantation cramping? It feels too much like my period. But my period isn't due for another week. But I never really had a full period last month since I was only on BCPs for 10 days so maybe my period wants to come early.

Today I woke up feeling much better. I'm not as crampy but I'm still bloated. For now, I think I've been having implantation cramping and it's starting to go away. That thought may change in the next 30 seconds. I fucking hate this. Yeah, the lunatic is definitely in my head. (Note: Pink Floyd 'Brain Damage' references in post).

5 comments:

Mary said...

Oh how I hope it's implantation bleeding. I can't wait to find out about the quads, lol. Darya, when are you going to test...you could in a couple of days and it might show up already:) I'm so excited! You must be out of your mind with anxiety and happiness right now. How has DH been? You haven't written about him lately. I hope you are well and have great news really soon!

Darya said...

Hey Mary!

I didn't have bleeding, just cramping. Quads...LOL! DH has been awesome! He is so excited. Every move I make he says something like 'my kids will like that' or 'better practice cooking for my kids', etc. Soooo cute! I will probably POAS but I don't know when yet. I hate seeing only one line.

Nikki said...

Hey you! I say yes for implantation cramping! And you're almost there! Just a few more days!! :-)

Good luck!

Josée Martens said...

Darya! Now that is exciting. I need some good news. Coooommmmmme on BFP!

Caroline said...

Darya,

Not long to go now! I can only imagine how nerve wracking the whole thing is.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP for you!