Friday, January 23, 2009

Staring at the phone.

ER went ok. They got 9 eggs which was a little disappointing because I had so many follicles but the nurse said that not every follicle has an egg in it. I will know how many fertilized sometime today.

I'm in a lot more pain this time. Specially on my left side. I know my left ovary had a lot more eggs than my right one so maybe that's why. I liked the anesthesiologist more this time. Last time, my hand hurt like hell and ended up bruising really badly. This time, I don't have even the slightest discomfort. My throat hurt a lot though. I think they must have stuck something down there.

I hope they call soon and more importantly, I hope I have a good fertilization report. This waiting is agonizing.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope they call soon with some great news!

Mary said...

OMG! Darya, I would totally be staring at the phone too. Actually, I might have called them by now, lol. I hope they all fertilized perfectly. Let us know right away. Everything crossed for those little embryos!

Nikki said...

I'm almost staring at your phone too! LOL!! Good luck today - can't wait to hear your update!