Monday, January 19, 2009

It's the final countdown

I had another follie check/blood test today. I have 15 measurable follicles, the smallest one is 10 and the largest one is 27!! My E2 came back at 2385. I am stimming again tonight but I will definitely have ER on Thursday. They will call me sometime tomorrow.

I feel a lot more uncomfortable than I did last time. I am extremely bloated. I'm also really tired. If this were during the 2ww, I'd be sure I'm pregnant! I guess it's good though. It means things are brewing down there.

6 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm pretty sure plenty of "things" are brewing in there. I'm sending you many many follicle vibes. Good luck!!

Mary said...

Holy crap! That is great news. Oh, Darya, I am absolutely thrilled to hear that. yay!

Caroline said...

Darya, that is great news. We'll be thinking of you so keep us posted!

Caroline said...

Hi Darya
Thanks for your comments. Sometimes I just feel like hanging out online. My IRL friends don't always seem to understand.
Hope that things continue to "brew" for you! I'll be waiting to hear how you get on.

Caroline said...

Only the people going through IF truly "get it." My IRL friends are really nice and try to be helpful, but they just don't understand. Thanks why I am so lucky to have you and blogging friends.

Nichole said...

That is so exciting! I'm sending you all the good vibes I can!!!

WooHoo