Saturday, September 27, 2008

I've been tagged!!

I have been Tagged by Nikki so here are 7 random/weird facts about me!!

1. I LOVE to dance! I've taken years and years of lessons and still spend a majority of my exercise time taking dancercise type of classes.
2. My favorite subject has always been MATH...calculus is my absolute favorite.
3. I have my gold award in girl scouting and even represented my council at the national girl scout convention when I was in high school.
4. I love talking about taboo subjects such as politics, religion and abortion.
5 I've had a shoe obsession since I was 3 years old. My mom even got me a necklace with a gold shoe pendant at that age. I have at least 15 pairs of shoes in my office alone and I often change them 2-3 times a day.
6. I'm really excited the 80's are back in style and I've been stocking up on 80's wear, especially if it's purple.
7. I have a really loud laugh. Sometimes, when people at work are looking for me, they listen for my laugh and then come running over.

Now I'm going to try and find some others to tag so I will edit this post once I do!

No comments: