Sunday, September 7, 2008

Is the weekend over yet?

Looks like I'll be starting the IVF process tomorrow, assuming my 3 cysts are gone. I have a baseline at 8:00AM!!

The last week has been crazy with all of the house guests. I have 2 sets of cousins visiting this weekend. DH's friends left the same day new guests came. UGH...I'm pretty guested out. I even bought a small refridgerator for our bedroom to keep all the IVF meds in because my IF is not their business.

Well, I have to go entertain. Just wanted to add a quick update. Man I'm exhausted!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey Darya - good luck tomorrow with your u/s. It's strange, but I'm always SO excited to get started on an IVF cycle! :-)

All the very best - I hope this is your cycle!

"The refrigerator in the bedroom" idea works so well, doesn't it?