Friday, September 19, 2008

Stims Update

Tonight is day 7 of my stims. I am taking Microdose lupron, Gonal F, and Menopur.

Here is the summary:

Sunday- Sept 18
-one follie at 8 and one at 10
-8 other possibilities
I freaked out for the next 2 days that I have a maximum possibility of only 10 and already have 2 that are bigger than they should be.

Tuesday- Sept 20
-2 follies- 9 and 11
- 6 other possibilities
I freaked out for the next 2 days that I will be canceled and that I am a poor responder and I will never be successful.

Thursday- Sept 22
-6 follies
-5 other possibilities
I was finally a bit relieved. The results aren't ideal but better news than I had received. Everything is relative.

Next appointment: TOMORROW MORNING!

I am feeling pretty crappy from the stims but I'm ok with it because I see it as a good sign. 2 friends told me this week that I look like I've lost weight which is strange because I am definitely bloated. Who cares though. A compliment is a compliment!! :-))

No comments: