Monday, September 1, 2008

BCP's SUCK

Just when I was feeling a little better about how I look I noticed several new zits on my face thanks to one of many bad side effects with BCP's. My skin is one of my best features, I have plenty of bad ones, but not my skin-I have probably had about 10 zits, if that, my entire life. Today, I noticed at least 5. They are small, red marks but enough to notice. Argh.........why can't there be any GOOD side effects with any of these meds? Weight loss would be nice for one. A BETTER mood would be fantastic. Oh what I would do to be in a better mood.

I just found out I have another friend in town tonight. It's such a guest busy few weeks for us. All year we didn't have very many and then BAM all at once! I usually look forward to seeing this friend and I have not seen her in almost a year but I'm not in a very social mood. Maybe I'll be able to drink my way into fun. I may tell her about our IF issues. I may not. Depends on how the night goes.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

If you get a doc to prescribe you a med that has good side effects, tell me too. The weight loss one specially!

Have a good evening with your friend. Take it as it comes, if you feel like talking, do so. If you don't, don't.

How was your feast yesterday?