Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our little embie!

We had ET today and our little embie not only survived but was also an 8 cell and best possible grade!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for your positive thoughts and prayers!! Someone on webmd mentioned that our embie is a fighter like Rocky and I LOVE it because Rocky is one of my favorite movies of all time and I always listen to the theme song and eye of the tiger during hard times or when I need to be strong. I told DH if we have a boy we can name him Rocky but DH wasn't very amused. Oh what does he know anyway!!!

So now, I'm still a little groggy from the Valium and I am resting on the couch. I will probably want to kill myself by sometime tomorrow. :-))

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Go Rocky!!! Fingers crossed for little Rocky to snuggle in!!

Lisa said...

Yay! GO ROCKY!