Sunday, September 14, 2008

Belly ring has to go

Well, I've been avoiding this for several weeks now but I promissed my acupuncturist that I will remove my belly ring for my next appointment. He seems to think it will make a difference. I think he's just trying to take away my last piece of youth. Ok, I'm sure he's not evil but I LOVE having a belly ring and as stupid and trivial as it may seem- it does give me a connection to the time I got it, years ago, when things were better and I had all the answers.

Ok IF, you can have my belly ring too. Just let me enjoy it for one last night. Is there anything else I can get you? Will you at least take some excess weight? No? That's the one thing you like giving me instead of taking. I hate you IF. I hate you.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

You have a belly ring AND extreme lashes????? I'm jealous! I never had the guts to get pierced anywhere else but for my ears - and I have 2 piercings in each ear.

If you take the ring off, can you not put it back on later?

It does seem like IF takes away so much from us, doesn't it? And then there's so much we're willing to give up for one stray chance of correcting our situations!

Evan Craig said...

I can somewhat relate...I coach hs cheerleading and my cheer moms have been at me to get my belly ring out, thinking its bad karma on me or something...Im hanging on to my last piece of my youth...hope you have better luck than Ive had...Ive been reading and keeping up!

Evan Craig said...

I can somewhat relate...I coach hs cheerleading and my cheer moms have been at me to get my belly ring out, thinking its bad karma on me or something...Im hanging on to my last piece of my youth...hope you have better luck than Ive had...Ive been reading and keeping up!