Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Feelin' Groovy....

Ba da da da da da da, feelin' groovy.....

Wow. I've had 2 days now, yes 2 DAYS without any tears AND feeling great! I was confused yesterday...wondering who this new person was, walking around smiling, being social, making jokes and then I remembered...it's the old and pre IF...ME! How quickly I forgot. Well, I have a new found appreciation for my old self now because the IF me really sucks ass.

I know the feeling may not last too long and dark days may be ahead still, but wow does it feel good right now!!

I've been meditating almost every day. I haven't done yoga since ER...nurse told me exercise to but I really don't see the harm. I'm missing it BAD! Oh well, of course it's worth it.

I've been feeling a little crampy/bloated since ET (maybe even earlier) but that's about it.

For now, I'm enjoying the moment and this wonderful feeling I've missed so much.

No comments: