Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Beta Tomorrow....SCARED

Well, I am petrified. I have always been a POAS addict but not this time. DH made me promise when I came out of ER not to POAS but now he actually wants me to test because he is stressed! I told him the earliest I will take one is in the morning and I don't even think I will do that.

I am so scared to get a BFN that I want to delay that possibility for as long as possible. Things have been good the last few weeks with the exception of our low fertilization. I've really enjoyed the 'high' and I don't want to go back down again. And...our little embie is the closest DH and I have ever gotten to having a baby. I am just so scared.

I am feeling PMS symptoms which are freaking me out. I know, they could go either way but I've never been pregnant so I don't know what that feels like.

Please pray for us.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Darya - deep breaths! See, you've done your best. Be proud of the fact that you've bravely done what so many people would be scared to do. Be proud of the fact that you've stayed positive for the last few weeks - hard as it is.

If it helps you by not POASing, then don't. Do what feels good for you. I'm here if you need me - just holler out.

Big hugs to you!

Nichole said...

Darya...this is the hardest time! I am definately praying for you and that BFP!!!

Melanie said...

I'm praying for ya girlie!!! I know about being scared.. I'm right there with ya! I wish you tons and tons of luck today! I hope this is it for you! Good luck!