Sunday, April 19, 2009

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times

I stared at a blank blog page for what seemed like hours trying to think of what to write about. Do I write about the moments of happiness I've had over the last week or so because I haven't been obsessed with being infertile? Do I write about how wonderful it feels to get back into the gym on a regular basis? Do I write about the satisfaction I feel from drinking wine and coffee? OR..........Do I write about the deep sadness I feel in my heart every so often when the reality that CCRM may not work sets in? The reality that I will never have a biological child with DH. Ouch. It hurts just to write it. Do I write how I want to delay CCRM so I can hold on to hope? Anyway, I guess I don't have much of an update except that I'm still here and still struggling. While some moments are the best I've had in over a year, others are some of the worst.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

((HUGS)) what a horrid roller coaster. I wish that there was more that I could do or say.

Thanks for supporting me even though you are feeling so down.

With all that has happened to me, I have very little hope that I am going to have a good outcome.

Caroline said...

Hi sweetie,

It's good to see a post from you. Aren't we all struggling at the moment? I just wanted to give you a big hug across the miles - and reassure you that you are in great hands. CCRM is the best. Hang in there my friend. We're here right beside you. x

MRS. ERIN SMITH said...

Hi Darya,

Yup. We've all been there. That feeling of paralysis. It sucks.

Thinking of you...

Josée Martens said...

Hello friend, i totally get you. after waiting over a year to do a transfer, I am so so so scared it won't work out and i'll be left to the curb and hopeless.

let's go out again soon.

Erica said...

Great post title - it explains this hellish place we're in so eloquently. I wonder if Dickens knew anything about IF...

Please know that you are always in my thoughts. I hope that you get off of this ride soon.